Monday, September 6, 2010

I've been awarded! :)



Here are a few things that I need to do in order to accept this award:


1. Answer this question: If you had the chance to go back and change one thing in your life, would you and what would it be?: I'd like to think I would go back and change something, but honestly, I'm thankful for the experiences I've had. They may have been painful or hard but God's used them to shape me..and I'm thankful for that.

2. The 2nd thing you have to do is, pick 4 people and give them this award. You then have to inform the people that they have received this award. (May I add, it was extremely hard to narrow down my super long list of favorite bloggers to just 4 people!)

Stephanie C.
Missi B.
Erin F.
Patti N.

3. The 3rd thing you MUST do, is thank the lovely individual who gave you the award.
Wendy gave this to me, and I'm ever so thankful. I've really enjoyed reading her blog. Wendy you are so great at showing life but with such a positive spin on it all. Its nice to know your not the only person in the mothering trenches so to speak and yet you still make it look effortless! :)

4. You need to share 7 things about yourself.(Most of ya'll probably know these!)
1. Luke and I got married when I was 17(almost 3 months shy of being 18.)..and I love all 7years of being married to him.

2. I LOVE baking. I could make a baked good every day if I knew I wouldn't balloon to 700 lbs. if I did. However, I am not a big fan of cooking meals unless in the mood.

3. This is contradictory to my above statement in the fact that I love feeding people. I love knowing people have left my house(or when I've taken things to people) that they are full and happy, and it probably blessed me WAY more then it blesses them.

4. I don't like phones. Like almost have panic attacks about using them. Didn't used to be this way..so not sure what happened.

5. I would really love to live out of the U.S.A at some point in my life. Even if only for a short time.

6. I have 2 Justin Beiber songs on my ipod. Don't hate me. :)

7. I bought the Duggars book yesterday. I may not plan on having 19 kids, but the principles of raising them well and just running a home well rings true even if you only have 3 like me. :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good list and thanks for the compliment! You are toooooo kind.