Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Hi ya'll...

I think this is the first year that I'm not ready for winter. I love the feel of the sun on my skin. I love that my children WANT to be outside, I love how "carefree" and wonderful and long the days are. I hate being hot, but I'd rather be warm then freezing cold as I'm already colder by nature. I've noticed recently though that our house is almost the same temperature as outside, and I can tell that Fall and Winter are creeping in. I let my kids stay outside and play in the last little bit of light there was tonight...to quote a fellow blogger to "suck the marrow of life"...

Its been an interesting week so far. Some sad moments, some very stretching as far as provision goes, some very happy and good times, and some moments that make you think..."really life? Us again?"..

My heart is on the precipice of something big. I can feel this with the actual changing of seasons, but also within my own heart. Its hard to look back at all the comfortable and good moments in your life and then not know what tomorrow brings and because giving up control has been so hard for me, this is a trying season...and how I would love for God to change that soon. My heart has long been unsatisfied and I can tell God's awakening it even further to more of Him and what He longs for me to experience in Him.

(My camera got dunked in water on accident this week and it killed it.. I'm pretty bummed as the finances just won't allow us another one right now and you know how it is with small children and how quickly they change. If you guys would please pray that God would provide another one so we don't miss out on catching some of life's wonderous moments.)

1 comments:

CheekyChicken said...

First of all, thanks for the award!!! I haven't gotten a chance to do the questions yet!

Second of all, I SO know how you feel! Almost like being pg that last week. Knowing that something new is coming and it might be difficult and painful, but result in something wonderful.
I'm looking forward to hearing of all the good things the Lord has in store for you!