Was here this weekend. Yesterday we went and headed to the airport..Luke's parents were due back from Belize at 6:40...got there a few minutes late, saw their plane had arrived and waited at the right baggage claim. Only to find out there was some difficulties with them getting their plane lined up with a exit thingy(ya know, those metal tubes that you walk through?)...and they waited on the plane for an hour! Then they had TONS of trouble with immigration...not because they were in trouble, but apparently it was super backed up and they kept rechecking and doing weird things with people's luggage. Arg..so we were there for like 2 hours. While it could have been worse, entertaining 2 children for that long wasn't fun, not to mention being preggo it was kind of annoying..but in the end, we got them and their luggage and headed home for a late dinner of Taco salad...something I can't seem to be tired of lately. :)
After Luke's parents retired for bed, Luke and I put together the small cheap baskets I got the kids. Target had some crazy deals for easter stuff, and I couldn't resist getting something for them and having them have a sense of normalcy today. Chocolate bunnies, new socks, and random other things later, we hid a bunch of eggs and let the kids hunt them before Luke's parents headed home. They'd been gone a while and Mr. Dave has to turn around and go right back out of town tomorrow..so they were ready to be home today. We had a nice lazy day..I got a nice long nap..Luke's been soo good at dealing with the kids during naptime and keeping them quiet so I can nap..this anemia thing is getting old...I'll be glad when my iron levels are up a bit. Then we all had pancakes for dinner and we also watched Bolt which was really cute.
Had a midwife appointment yesterday..and outside of lower then liked iron levels, everything looks great. Its hard to believe I'll be 33 week tomorrow. I was telling Luke that odds are we'll have a baby next month..It just sounds so weird to say! haha..
Decided to sell off the last of my "nice" diapers and stick with what I really love and its the lovely mass produced BumGenius diapers. They are one size and I can use them for Noah and Little Bit at the same time, so thats nice. Got a order in for more Bumgenius's to replaced the "nice" cloth diapers sold and even had enough money from the sale to buy Little Bit 2 newborn ones!! I also had enough left over to get Noah a pair of new Crocs off of Ebay. He REALLY loves Crocs and he's been wearing Liv's pink ones the last few days. Its pitiful and I was thankful I had the extra left over for something practical for him. He'll be so stinkin excited when he gets them..I'll be sure to post pics. :)
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Family and Eastery goodness.
Posted by Fletchymama at 10:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Looks like Noah got the idea of hunt and deposit in the basket. Did you video any of it?
Post a Comment