Ok, so I lack the actual garden part, but the growing plants thing I'm getting down. :)
Here's my little herb plants! The basil is growing quite strong. The parsley took its time, but is finally catching up. Good thing this was potted in a plant, cause it looks like the weeds growing in my aloe plant pot..haha..
Here's my tomato and sqaush plant.
The tomato plant has almost taken over my big pot all by itself...so as soon as I can get the money for some more dirt to put in this:
I'll transplant the squash over there, so it can grow without being crowded out by the lovely Roma tomato plant. The bricks are from our neighbors yard..the contractor told us to take however many bricks we needed and that we could have the whole blocks..not just the broken ones! Yippy...! Its hard to tell, but this takes up almost the length of our fireplace chimney. I just need to line it and put some soil in. Hopefully once I do that, the squash plant will go in and I'd love to plant a yellow bell pepper plant too.
Here are the buds on my tomato plant..
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Garden stuff..
Posted by Fletchymama at 1:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
looking good!! i am overwhelmed right not with with trying to get everything done, but one day when my "kids" are a little older, i'd like to do that too!
oh yay! free stuff to plant in. Don't you just LOVE it?!?! =D
Want me to bring you a truckload of really rich, compost-y dirt? Dekalb county has a place you can just pick it up. Let me know. 706-575-1318 Francina
Post a Comment