This week has felt overwhelming. I can usually handle a good bit before having a meltdown, but this week just seemed like more then I could take. Which doesn't mean that tons of stuff has gone bad, but the way I've handled them have been bad. Pregnancy hormones definitely don't help..thats for sure!
Luke's parents came and spent the night with us last night. They flew out to Belize today, and left their car here. We'll pick them up next Sat..our lawn mower broke this past week(right as grass is starting to take over our yard) and we asked them to bring their push mower if they could so we could use it while they are here..and they decided to give it to us! Such a blessing...our lawn will be super thankful, and so will our children. No ones likes playing in super high grass and not knowing where the dog poo'd. haha..:) They had to be out early this morning though, so I missed seeing them off, but oh well. I'll see them in a little while again...Made Talapia(my mom's recipe) mashed potatoes and a nice salad for their dinner..
Yesterday we decided to pick up a few things at Target and we splurged on a pair of capris for me. I've been literally working ONE pair of maternity jeans all winter and now that its warming up a little bit, I've been needing something to alternate with the jeans. I've been wearing them today and I'm thankful that they will last me the rest of my pregnancy.
One of my crowns decided to pop off last night. Its the one I got first before Luke and I were even married..and I knew the last few months that it felt a little loose, cause when I chewed on that side it felt like it gave a little and created that weird suction feeling..so I choose to keep chewing on the other side of my mouth for a while. I guess it decided to finally give...its so weird and slightly gross to see a crown off, not to mention the tooth that it was protecting underneath. Ick..I know its not an emergency to get it recovered, but I'm not going to put it off too much longer either..I'm waiting on Medicaid to clear me so I can have it all paid for to have them put it back on.
Speaking of Medicaid...today I got a letter from them(was all excited thinking this was my acceptance letter) letting me know they needed more info/paperwork from me..due this week. One of which is Noah's birth certificate which I don't even have a copy of! I know...shame shame, but he was born in Moultrie and we never made it over there to request one. Fortunately the Vital Records office said they'd have it there, so we'll be off to pick that up tomorrow and make a trip BACK to the dumb DFCS office to take them their paperwork and hopefully finally get the approval I need for the coverage.
My heart has been bothering me recently. I know its normal to have an elevated heartrate while pregnant, but mine sometimes is around 120 and thats just while sitting..not even doing anything. Its really annoying..like your constantly in a marathon or something..specially at night when I'm trying to sleep and all you can feel is your pulse racing. arg. We just keep praying and believing that it will return to the number its supposed to. I've been doing a lot of laying down today and have kept it around 100 all day...which is I guess my norm.
Finished a pair of shorties day before last...so cute. I had some yarn that was fairly gender neutral(although leaning more boyish) and decided to try and knit it up. I'm sooo pattern challanged so most of what I knit is free hand, so sometimes its trial and error...but these came out my best pair! So happy...I'll post pics as soon as I take some. I also finished up a boy's baby hat..so now I have a boy and a girl hat knitted and a pair of shorties. Not sure what my next project will be..my hands feel useless while watching t.v. now..haha..
Thursday, April 2, 2009
When it rains it pours..
Posted by Fletchymama at 4:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
good thing 'cause it's going to be a boy. :)
Gracious Kayla, if it is not one thing it is another! Hang in there. Things have got to get better soon!
Post a Comment