Friday, April 17, 2009

I'm a horse..

I feel like one anyways..haha..I'm reaching the point where it feels like my body won't be able to stretch or move much longer...sadly I know I have weeks to go. May Grace rest upon me. :) Not to mention, I'm now taking alfalfa to help with my iron levels and seriously every time I take one, I think of barns and horses...cause of the smell of it. At least it doesn't make my breath smell or something gross like that. haha... This baby doesn't kick hard at all, but it really loves to push..so I frequently get these really hard shoves with random body parts. As Luke and I were laying in bed last night watching Jay, the baby shoved its entire foot out and you could almost grab it..it was crazy. Reminds me of that picture thats on the internet of the belly with the foot poked out..

Went grocery shopping today. I'm starting to dread it every week..but I was sooo stinkin happy with myself today. I was able to get 7 meals plus some fruits and veggies, basics like milk and bread, some kid lunches, breakfast foods, juice, and toilet paper all for $83.00!! I had a Kashi free meal coupon, and a 2.00's off toilet paper. Given it was for Cottonelle(sp?) when we normally would use Charmin, but its cheaper and it wipes a fanny..so who are we to complain? Now....to see if I can keep next's weeks just as cheap. :)

Watched "The Day The Earth Stood Still" tonight..it was interesting...but semi predictable.

Luke's been putting in resume's and searching for stuff still..please pray for favor and for something to come up. Also, we are battling Blue Cross Blue Shield for some money they owe us, please pray that they would get their acts together and give us the money we really could use right now.

Been on a super duper nesting binge recently. Went through all my kids clothes and got rid of everything that doesn't fit, changed and washed all the sheets on ALL the beds, vacuumed all floors(this happens like every 2 days. I can't stand to see dirty floors right now)..I cleaned up everyone's rooms, which is a task specially when it comes to Olivia's. She's a hoarder and I never know what I'll find it there...or under her bed. I've also planted parsley and basil and managed to save my Aloe plant that looked like it was dying. So far so good on the green thumb. I've also managed to keep laundry and dishes going so that there has been no back up on any of it. Its really nice to not have piles and piles of clothes waiting to be done, or counters in the kitchen so dirty you can't even cook in it. I must say nesting suits my house well. :) Hope Luke doesn't get too used to it...once Baby is here, I think the drive will slow down.

2 comments:

The Nealey's said...

I know how you feel when you go to the store and the bill is really low. I'm always like,"yes"!!! Some how I managed to buy a whole weeks worth of groceries for $60.00 I felt really good..haha!

CheekyChicken said...

Now that I'm here I can't remember...
Oh Yeah!
I always think alfalfa smells like horses too. In fact, every time I take them the kids ask to smell them and love to watch me grimace as i swallow. LOL