Ok, so its nothing pricey, but we sold a stove that had been sitting in our garage for almost a year now..and the guy who happened to be a Christian(even tried hooking us up with a home church he knows) paid us 20 more dollars then we were asking for it. I sold some old baby bedding we aren't using anymore and don't plan on using. Its not much, but hey its just nice to have a little cash you weren't planning on having.
Termite guys are coming tomorrow to treat our house. For them to treat just the section that is infected it would have cost 500, for them to treat the entire house and have it guranteed for life(with a yearly small fee) it would cost us 575..haha..so not much more, and we decided the extra 75 would be worth it in the end to make sure no further damage to our house was done. While I'm not happy that we had to spend that money right now when it would have been nice to hold on to for part of our mortgage next month, I AM thankful we at least HAD the money to begin with and treat the house. I'm also thankful Luke is handy and probably fix the damage to the wall himself without too much hooplah...hopefully.
32 weeks preggo as of yesterday. I can't believe I only have 5-8 weeks left. Still trying to collect some stuff for the birth I need, and finish paying off the midwife but I'd say we aren't far from being ready. Most of what I need to still get are small things, its just they add up so I'm having to buy one or two things here and there.
Been in a super cleaning nesting mode recently. It really helps to have Luke here to entertain the kids while I'm cleaning, but the hormones don't help either. :) Monday I got soo much done that today has been very relaxing. Went to Target and bought some cheap stuff for the kids easter baskets(can't beat an actual basket for 79 cents, or those silly plastic eggs for 69 cents..) We'll have fun putting some jelly beans in them and having the kids go for their first egg hunt. I'll be sure to take pictures. Luke's parents will be here for Easter..not sure how long they'll stay but they are spending the night of the 11th with us, so I would assume they'll be here at least for a little bit on Easter morning.
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Sold!
Posted by Fletchymama at 4:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment