Not much going on...
Went on Thursday to the DFCS office to apply for medicaid. I called ahead and asked what I needed to bring in. Got all the papers together, picked up the proof of pregnancy I needed and headed in..ended up spending like an hour and a half(which apparently is pretty good..haha) which is always fun with kids. Got my application in, and they didn't even want to see 2 of the papers they said I needed..random. Oh well...hopefully it will all work out. They will let us know within the next week whether we got it or not, but I'm thinking they'd be hard pressed to find a reason to NOT cover us right now.
Luke's been home a lot of this week...which is always nice, but feels so weird to have a running weekend all the time. I'm not complaining about having help and my best friend around, but when your used to them not being there all the time, to have them with you 24/7 feels strange, and good all at the same time. Please continue praying that a job opening would come up and for continued supernatural financial provision.
Been cleaning up a storm this week. Last night Luke and I tackled our bathroom which hasn't been cleaned in forever. It needed everything done to it..sweeping, wiping down every surface, scrubbing...it took us a while, but its soo nice to have cleaness now. Tommorrow's task is Olivia's...the Fletcher's are coming up this week to spend the night before heading to Belize..and I don't want them thoroughly grossed out by the "guest" bathroom that Liv takes no care in keeping clean.
Had a midwife appointment today. Everything looks great..baby is in a good position, I'm healthy, baby sounded good...all in all it was a great visit..plus it was long. I think we were there an hour and a half..haha..gotta love the undivided attention. My birth kit was supposed to come in today, but due to some flooding, it got delayed. Poo..good thing I don't need it immediately.
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Nothing much..
Posted by Fletchymama at 10:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment