Today I asked her how the baby gets out of my tummy..and she said "Your going to poop it out"..after explaining the differences in which baby and poop come out, she said "I'll get in the pool with you when the baby comes with my baby!"..
At least she's interested.
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Livvy sayings..
Posted by Fletchymama at 11:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
This made me laugh! When my brother & I first found out that my sis was a natural birth while both us were C-sections, we thought there had been a horrible mistake when Raina was born --after all.. babies come from their mommies tummy's right??! We'd run around yelling "You came from Mama's bottom!!!!"!
I bet she so would get into that pool with you. You should seriously think about that afterwards. I see pics of siblings in the pool with the new baby a lot.
Arwen seems to think that babies get pooped out as well. This is an improvement over her thinking that the birth canal was called "the body." Boy was that confusing for a while!
Post a Comment