Wednesday, March 25, 2009

No wonder!

People want to stay on their butts and not work..! We knew if you made over a certain amount each week you couldn't "file"(or ask) for unemployment wages that week..but when we went to report this week, Luke's id was invalid..called them only to find out that he has to come back and "reset" the system so he can file for it again, which he'll have to do again if he ever makes over the amount they've set for him...they punish people who are actually trying and working some, and give money so much more easily to those that don't even try. arrg... However, we did get everything rounded up today, and will be making a treck into Decatur tomorrow to apply for the medicaid. I don't think we'll have any problems getting it, and it will be nice to have just in case. Luke's been great about calling and dealing with people..I hate calling anyone, and he's been great! He even called my old OB office this morning to get my proof of pregnancy that I need for tomorrow. I lub him..

I've had a super productive week..I've swept, kept my kitchen spotless, vacuumed(even the stairs), cleaned bathrooms, cleaned Noah's room(why do children steal cereal boxes and spill them all over the floor..?!) and lots of other little things. I also finished a knit hat for Baby if its a girl, now on the the boyish one. However my body is telling me to take a break(hence the knitting)..its pooped and I think I let the nesting mood I'm in get the best of me sometimes. Its hard to stop cleaning once I get into the mood...

This week Noah's started saying "What?" and "Why?"..its so adorable, and yet soo old already. "Come here Noah,"..."why?"....or "Noah??"..."What?"...we need to work on that I guess.

0 comments: