God has provided Luke with lots of opportunities to work..! While we are still praying for an office/regular job, we cannot believe the outpouring of God's love on us during this time. Our friend Joel has had work out the wazoo and has been having Luke come along. He already said he had more work for sure for Luke on Monday and Tuesday, if not more the rest of the week too..Luke finished part of a set of plans this week for our contractor guy(thats rebuilding the neighbors house) and got paid for that portion, and will finish up on those not too long from now, so at least we have that to look forward to too..We have also been able to pay bills so far without worry...which I know is such a blessing as I know many aren't able to. Not to mention, how timely is it that our Bank of America keep the change program is about to be a year with them, and they match a certain percentage of what we saved over the year...so they'll be plunking a little bit down in our account..its not too much, but every little bit counts and we are so happy to have anything. We laugh because God has been providing so well, that we haven't been able to draw on unemployment this week or next..haha.even though we are still keeping up with the reporting and such so we don't have to reapply later if we need it.
Cutting out time next week to make a run to the Department of Children and Family services to apply for medicaid. I wouldn't normally apply for it, but being pregnant and having two small children makes me feel more comfortable to have and not need it then the other way around.
Crampy/contraction stuff seems to have calmed down today..I was taking herbs to help yesterday and needed them, but I was able to go all day today without them and felt pretty ok. I didn't sleep well last night though..I was up 5 times feeling sick, but nothing ever happened...woke up and felt better...I think I had some indigestion that was causing it..took a pepcid tonight, so hoping for better sleep! :)
Made tortilla soup last night for dinner..I love doing this, because it makes soo much that we can eat it for lunches the next day. So nice to have more then sandwiches for lunch..also decided I wanted to make a pound cake. I'm ashamed to say we only have about a quarter left..haha :)
Friday, March 20, 2009
God is Faithful!
Posted by Fletchymama at 11:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Save me a slice of your famous pound cake, will ya?
Mmmm, pound cake! I'm not sure if I've ever made one before. I doubt I could do as well as my mil. She's amazing.
Praise the Lord for the work for Luke, and the other varied bits along the way. God is so faithful indeed!
Rejoicing with you!
Post a Comment