You don't quite understand how much you take for granted till there isn't any money to treat yourself to things..haha..I realized how amazingly spoiled I'd become. I sold off all my wool that Noah used last summer and this past winter, deposited a bunch into our bank account, but kept a little in Paypal. Luke told me too..I use it for random things, like if I want a new diaper for Noah, or a new cloth pad for me(such a treat!)..tonight I treated Luke and I to Starbucks drinks..and I am soo much more appreciative of the little things once you have to go and say no to all those treat urges..haha.. Luke's got a busy week of work ahead of him, praise God. The Lord has blessed Joel with more work then he can do, and we are so thankful that he's allowing Luke to tag along.
30 weeks tomorrow! I still can't believe it..this next Sat. I have an appointment with my lovely midwife and then we start doing the every 2 week appointments...sounds so crazy to think I'm this close to have a little newborn again. While I HATE running on little sleep, I do remember all the lovely sweet and WONDERFUL things that a new baby brings. I also can't wait to see what little gender we have in there. Its hard not to picture one or the other..and I am thoroughly looking forward to the big surprise. :) Ordered my birth kit, and a liner for the water birth pool yesterday. This was my first step in preparing for the birth and it felt nice to actually do something. I had started taking some vitamins that were easier on my tummy when I realized this week, that they don't contain Iron..haha..that probably hasn't helped with my numbers even if they are supposed to be down just a little at this point. So I started taking the jumbo horse pill ones again..hopefully it will help me feel less tired and the such.
Liv has been very protective of me and being pregnant..she says "Mommy, be careful, your pregnant.." all the time! At least she's looking out for me..while Noah does elbow shoves and lands on my poor belly all the time. Silly boy...
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Treats
Posted by Fletchymama at 9:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
lol i did the same thing with my vitamins... i didnt realize they didnt have iron until my numbers came back low. oops!
I want to hear all about your birth! I have thought a lot about a birthing tub. I REALLY want to try it! Just don't have Nathan on board for a home birth yet...
So excited for you for your waterbirth!!! I've never done one in an actual birth tub. We've used the same inflatable baby pool for all of ours. LOL. I'm sure the birth tub will make it even better for you!
Glad to hear Luke is getting work too!!
We had so many times when I was growing up that we just didn't know where it all was going to come from and the Lord was always faithful to provide. He's good that way. ;)
Post a Comment