Today I am 29 weeks..! :) So excited..a 10 lbs. gain so far..which I feel good about considering how far along I am. Just going to try and keep it like a lbs. a week from here on out to keep it under control. My mother checked my iron levels this week and I'm a little on the low side. I'd been tired recently, but didn't think I was tired enough to merit the low iron...Today I took an almost 2 hour nap and I'm still pooped..
Prayers are that the nerve in my butt/hip would calm down. It got aggravated around 34 weeks with Noah, and its back and its made it hard to walk or sit or anything without pain. I don't want 11 more weeks of this, so please stand with me in agreement that it goes away. Also, for the iron levels to come up without me having to go all into supplements.
Monday, March 16, 2009
29 weeks..
Posted by Fletchymama at 10:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Remember that since you are 29 weeks, you've just experienced the normal fluid volume expansion and you actually WANT your iron levels to temporarily go down as the red blood cells become diluted with the extra plasma. If you eat healthy, it should recover on its own or by doing some nettles daily (or lots of spinach!)
Yay!! You look great! And 10lbs is wonderful. I will say a little prayer for you now. I had that nerve problem for a couple of weeks and it was terrible. Very uncomfortable!
Post a Comment