Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My baby plays practical jokes..

Apparently my unborn children love to sike Mommy out on the preterm stuff. Noah tried it at 34 weeks...and then decided he was more comfortable then he thought and hung around till almost 40 weeks. Without the use of drugs to stop labor!

This child and my body are trying it again..lots of braxton hix/contractions at close intervals. Its hard not to operate in fear in moments like this, because I think, what would a 29 week baby be like?! Way way too early for my comfort level and I want this baby to bake much longer then that...and yet because Noah didn't actually come after all his hoopla, its hard not to just ignore them too...such a balance must be had. While I am glad my children don't want to be in there forever and usually come at least a few days early, this is not the type of early I'd like to have.

Please pray that this is all just practice work on my body's part and nothing real, and that things calm down. Its no fun feeling crampy and having contractions all day.

1 comments:

CheekyChicken said...

I'm praying for ya! Seriously, have a glass of wine and go to bed! (If you are comfortable with that.) Contractions all day are totally obnoxious when you know it's not time for actual labor. =P