Friday, June 18, 2010

2 weeks.

Yeah, its been 2 weeks since I last blogged. I think thats the longest I've ever gone without writing at least something! :)

Luke's Mother came into town last week and we enjoyed her company and Jenny(Luke's sister)...we always enjoy having her and we went to the zoo where we were given season passes by Susan...sooo thankful. Its nice to know we'll have something to go to all year.





This past weekend was our anniversary. We've been married 7 years now...It seems so crazy...I rememeber when we got married and some of our friends had been married for 7 years and I remember thinking how long and far off that sounded...but seriously, it feels so short. Luke and I have had ups and downs as most couples do, but we've grown so much and each year seriously gets better and better and I'm in awe at how much more I'm able to love him then I did when we first even got married. Its so much deeper now...we still have SOO much to learn about marriage and loving each other better, but I'm thankful I have him to continue these lessons with.

For our anniversary we went to White Water which is a water park up here(part of Six Flags)...Luke and I love love amusement parks and really enjoy going on the rides. I'm not a thrill seeker by any means so sometimes Luke rides stuff alone, but its still fun either way. It was a beautiful day when we went too...not too hot with just a little bit of cloud cover...only complaint was we went on a Sunday which had TONS of people and waiting in lines took up most of the time we were there versus actually getting to ride anything. Then the next night(our actual anniversary) my Dad watched the kids while we went out to dinner. Tyler and Kelly had given us a gift certificate like a long time ago to a resteraunt and we decided to use it and it was sooo good! Then we hung out for a little bit at the mall before seeing a late night showing of "The Killers"..which was super funny.


Then I left on Tuesday morning to go to T'ville to pick up more breastmilk..which was crazy cause I brought all 3 kids with me and its so hard to do anything with them while traveling by myself. Drove down to Tally(kids included in this!) got what I needed and drove back and enjoyed dinner with my Mama. Wednesday morning we all went swimming at Luke's parents house and got the kids good and tired out for our drive back..thankfully it did the trick and they all slept at some point and we SOMEHOW managed to not have to stop at all on the way back.

I was supposed to have a dentist appointment yesterday morning but EARLY that morning(around 2:45) my stomach started bothering me really bad and I knew it wasn't normal stomach pain..thinking it may have been a gallbladder attack and it lasted till I went to bed last night. Hoping not to have that happen again anytime soon..it was some horrible pain! So thankful Luke was able to come home and help me after lunch with the kids...

1 comments:

BParrish said...

I'm so sorry you had to go through that. It isn't much fun. Now you can be very empathetic when mine kicks up (hopefully NEVER!).