This past month has given me many reasons to complain, but instead...I'm going to give you a list of a few things I'm thankful for and love right now.
I love this little girl. She makes getting dishes done really hard, but oh my, I CANNOT be upset when I have her sweetness around. She's so easy going and plays well with the kids. I can't complain about having such an easy 3rd child. She's walking now which is really fun and she's just now figuring out how to climb. Her favorite right now, the dishwasher as you can see, and her Daddy's guitar case.
I love that this little guy has run a fever the last 24 hours but has been still been his normal sweet self, even putting up with me waking him last night to give him more Ibeprophen. As Luke, Noah and I laid in bed together for a minute before returning him to his bed, I was overcome with a new appreciation with the preciousness that is my son. He's always telling me how much he loves me and is so tender hearted..
I love my sweet Livvy girl. She teaches me so much everyday. I can't imagine her not being in my life. I miss the days that I had the time and availability to just soak her in. Her personality is so fun and contagious and she'll make you laugh at her silly antics. She's smart too, sometimes too smart for her own good. She's also getting to be such a big help to me. Especially with Kate...I'm starting to see a maternal side coming out.
(Unfortunately dumb Blogger won't let me upload her pic. Lame..) But you get the idea. :)
I love this guy. He works HARD for us. No more desk work for this fellow. He's out in the trenches day after day sweating, driving a nasty car, and doing whatever is asked of him and I never hear him complain. He treats me far better then I deserve and helps point me toward God when I forget myself. He indulges me and yet isn't afraid to put his foot down. I need that sometimes....:)
I love new growth. I'm really loving this gardening bit...and I wish I had more room to do more with. I love having tons of fresh herbs to add to my cooking, and produce that taste better then anything you'll find in a store. I love that my kids are familiar with what's mint and what's rosemary. Next year I have asked for several blueberry bushes..:) This is my cilantro just starting out. Will be transplanted when its ready..
I love 1% milk. I love eating late night bowls of cereal and that the best part is the milk at the bottom of the bowl when I'm finished.
I love that I offically went and was fitted for a bra(and bought 2!). haha..Sorry for any male readers, but you just don't know what its like till you have a proper fitting one. I've either been pregnant or nursing for the past 4-5 years...it was time. I can now retire the nursing tanks I've been wearing for the past year. Literally.
Sunday, June 6, 2010
Some things I love..
Posted by Fletchymama at 12:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Where did you end up going for a fitting? Very cool.
Post a Comment