Sooo out going, Like couldn't go a day without needing to see someone or go somewhere. I have felt that the older I've gotten the less I'm like that. Now don't get me wrong, I really enjoy seeing and hanging out with people, and I even really enjoy going places..however I reach a point and then its suddenly all too much. Its like I lose a sort of centering when I'm going and doing all the time. Like this past week was crazy busy for us and the past two days I have literally wanted to do NOTHING. Outside of taking care of the basics like feeding myself and my children and entertaining them, I really haven't done anything. Its almost a depressing feeling, where my emotions seem to be frayed, though I'm not sure why. It only takes a day or two usually and I'm back to "normal" me again...Sometimes the process of balancing life is so delicate that I know its only in Him that I'm able to handle and deal with every aspect of it.
Home church meeting tonight. Thankful for all God is doing even when we cannot see. I'm not cooking tonight! 'Cause well I don't feel like it. :) Pizza it is......
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
I used to be..
Posted by Fletchymama at 5:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
What a great way of putting it: "centering." I used to be so very outgoing myself. People think I still am because I do honestly enjoy the interaction. The difference now is that I am really spent after such fellowship, when it used to energize me.
It's seasonal though. And that's alright!
Post a Comment