I don't feel like I'm handing life very well right now. To be honest, its probably because I haven't been leaning on the Lord as much as I need to. I've taken it upon myself to worry and fret and over think everything going on in life right now instead of really and truly trusting Him. My emotions feel raw and I've thrown myself more then one pity party. I'm not proud just being an open book here. I have a really hard time having plans and then having them changed. Some plans I don't mind changing...like when friends want to hang on a night I didn't expect or something like that, but when they change for the worse its really hard for me. My daily struggle right now is focusing on TODAY. Knowing I did everything I could with a mostly positive outlook.
This cooler weather isn't helping..thought I love going outside in the evenings and letting the kids play while its nice and cool and the kids love crunching through the leaves that are falling off the trees..it also brings out this hermit crab type feel where all I want is a good book, a cup of cider(or tea) and alone time.
Not sure if I mentioned it before, but please be praying for Luke this week. He's had a possible job opening and we are REALLY hoping it works out. Thanks!
Monday, October 18, 2010
Not handling life..
Posted by Fletchymama at 4:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment