Yesterday we had Erin and Wesley over(and Lucy of course!!) and we enjoyed a super late dinner(sorry guys!) and just getting to talk for a while. It never fails to make me so thankful when we spend time with them. I love it..and so thankful that we have such a good relationship. Don't take your siblings for granted people!
Tonight we plan on being lazy. Eating a frozen meal(that I heat up) and then plopping ourselves down in front of our favorite night of television. Holla! The kids and I did school this morning and we managed to finish by 1:30 which is no small task for Olivia. She has a pretty hard time focusing for that long even when the lessons are fun and involved. I decided we'd so something nice for lunch and go to Panera...I ordered and then sat waiting for 15 minutes. Not sure why I waited that long before asking about my food, but its no small task to wait till almost 2 to feed your kids and then have to keep them quiet and contained while waiting! When I asked about lunch, they'd never even gotten it on their screen on the prep side of the place..arg. But the guy whipped it up super fast and gave me extra bags of chips for waiting so long. Then we went to the Library...Olivia and I are going to embark on reading the Little House series..I very vividly remember my mother reading them to me, so I can't wait to read with her.
Tomorrow we'll have Tyler and Kelly come over. We love hanging out with them..
On a awesome note! My children were approved for health insurance...!! I mean I didn't think we'd be denied seeing as how little money we make currently, but its just SO nice to know we have it if we need it. It takes such a load off my back...:)
Thursday, October 14, 2010
The rest of life..
Posted by Fletchymama at 4:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment