Olivia was talking and walking before she was 1...Noah on the other hand was on his own time table as far as those went. He didn't walk till like 14 months, and didn't starting talking(besides a few signs) till later then that. I thought the kid would never talk. He now talks fine...but it also allowed me to not feel as stressed when Kate decided to follow suit. Though she was walking by her first birthday, her vocabulary has been slow going. She all but refuses to sign(EVERY now and then I will get one out of her)..In the last month she's taken off a lot. She rambles ALL the time..but now she can actually say-
Mama
Dadda
Doggy
Night Night
Hot(I cook a lot..it comes up!)
PopPop
Out
Down
ick
Bye-Bye
says Meow everytime the cat comes around
and occasionally she'll say Livvy or Noah, but its few and far between.
This list may not seem like much for a 16 1/2 month old's vocabulary, but she's learned most of these in the last month and I can tell she's trying very hard to copy things we say so I know its only a matter of time before she starts up with more words. I'm just so glad she's saying SOMETHING understandable now! :)
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
On a happier note..
Posted by Fletchymama at 3:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment