Its my 60th post...just for the record.
Its also Father's day!! I'm soo thankful to have such wonderful father's in my life.
My dad is great, he's a great example of a hard worker who isn't afraid to do what's needed to care for his family. He's super loving and dotes on his kids and grandkids, and is beyond giving of his time, energy and money.
Luke's dad is also great..he loves having deep conversations and has taken care of many issues for us, he raised an amazing son and I can't help but be thankful for being such a great example for Luke.
Then there is Luke...he's my rock(next to God)..he seriously does soo much for our family I don't know what I would do without him. Luke isn't afraid to be a 50/50 parents. He deals with both the older kids every morning so I'm not bothered, he stays up late with me even though when he has work he has to be up super early, he gets up and hands Kate to me, burps her and changes her diapers every night so I can be as restful as I can while up nursing her. He also isn't afraid to do dishes, help me fold laundry or take the kids out for the afternoon just so I can get a nap, and puts the kids to bed every night all by himself. I'm so glad Noah will have such a great example of what a man is, and such a great example for Olivia and Kate of what to look for in a man. He prays for the kids, reads them the bible and has a much more consistant disciplinarian way about him. I honestly can't dote enough on him... He has delivered two of his kids himself and that's a hardcore father who can accept that challenge. He has defended our choice of homebirth, cloth diapering, breastfeeding and all things natural even in the midst of criticism amongst other men. It seems like I can't possibly love him more...I'm so thankful God chose Luke to be my children's father. They are so blessed to have him. Love you honey..your the best!
Headed over to Valdosta today to see the grands. Hopefully some pictures will follow. :)
Sunday, June 21, 2009
60th!
Posted by Fletchymama at 11:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Helpful husbands are so great aren't they? My husband is fond of saying that the only biblical reference to washing dishes refers to a man doing it. ;)
Post a Comment