Monday, June 29, 2009

I feel like I'm losing it.

When staying at other people's house the art of keeping your children entertained becomes a chore to me. When at your own home, your kids *typically* know what to play with and what not too, but that is not really so when staying else where. My children feel like super destructive being right now. The house has been sharpied, sprayed with random sprays and reorganized...and I feel like I'm about to go insane! The kids have toys and have ample channels to choose from..but no. They want to mess with stuff...and Liv is doing this "look what Noah did" thing, but in all actuality she's helping him...its frustrating.

Yesterday we went to Valdosta again and hung out with all of Luke's brothers and their families(and his parents). We had fun and there are always lots of laughs and story telling. Then came home and played Bible Trivia with Dad...Luke won..and I only got 2 questions right..apparently I need to be reading the bible more! haha...Dad was only one question away from beating Luke...it was funny. BTW, Mom..where is that new board you have? We played with the torn one.

Going to try and go swimming tomorrow, but it may rain, so we'll see.

Alrighty, well I'm off to get the kids ready for bed so I can watch "The Secret Life of the American Teenager" in peace...don't hate me for watching this show. I watched the last two seasons online when I was bored and now I'm hooked...

2 comments:

BParrish said...

Ummmm, I'm thinking the board was just laying there with the games under the TV in the living room? Since I had to reorganize everything after moving the clinic home I might have to look myself!

Jennifer said...

Addison hears a lot of "No, No"s when we go somewhere...but she still hears a lot of them when we are home too. haha She says VERY well because she hears it a lot between her, Titus, and Bear.