Thursday, July 2, 2009

Hmm..

Anyone get a tiny bit sad when they see like an Orange Glo commercial or Oxyclean and there is Billy Mays..? So sad...guess his show won't last long. Kind of weird with just one guy.

This week we haven't done a whole lot. Yesterday was busy, but the rest of the week was kind of lazy. Yesterday I went to lunch with Dad, Luke, and Willie Roberts at the Mexican restaurant. Oh so yummy! How I have missed you chalupa and guacamole. Then I went and got Olivia a new pair of Crocs. My kids are soo hard on shoes and these are the only ones I've found that can take their brutalness and can get wet. We got her some nice metallic pink ones..She's been wearing them ever since....guess she likes them! Then we went swimming at the inlaws house with Luke's cousin and my close friend Patti and her sister Elisabeth(and Elisabeth's son London). Had fun playing in the water for about 2 hours then got out and had Susan's homemade pizza...very good stuff. Came home and Dad, Luke and I played Trivial Pursuit. None of us were very good and ended the game at Luke winning 2 questions right..haha..it really IS trivial information. Then I played Luke at Life and won...hooray! Then I went to bed...ahh..sweet sleep.

Today is supposedly supposed to be a short work day as the men can't do much right now since they are waiting on subs to do different work right now. So I'm hoping I won't be alone all day..not to mention, I REALLY need my eye brows waxed and today would be good.

I'm kind of sad that we won't be in ATL for the 4th. After seeing the fireworks there, the ones here will really look lame. Not to mention, I sure miss hanging out with my sister and Wesley. Even though we may not see each other tons, there is something about knowing you can't see them when you want that makes it feel oh so much longer. I wish they had more time off to come here...! I'm thinking the boys won't take a 4th of July break tomorrow if they can get anything accomplished.

I had sold all my newborn diapers this past week and even after I had bought more smalls, I had enough money left over to buy a new diaper bag. I have been using the same Sherpani one for the last year and 1/2 and thats a long time for me. So I went to Hallmark and browsed through the Vera Bradley bags. I really like their new Baby Bag design..its smaller then the last design so I went with that and got the Purple Punch color. Girly, but not too girly that Luke won't carry it. :)

Anyways..thats it for right now. We are going to the Fletcher's house on Sat. for a Thomasville Fletcher get together, so hopefully I'll remember to take pics while there..!

1 comments:

BParrish said...

I thought Erin and Wesley were coming down sometime around the 4th or something to see Allison or something.....?