Monday, July 13, 2009

I have a theory..

That Sponge Bob is ALWAYS on...I think that Nickelodeon only runs that and iCarly..Good thing my kids like Spongebob!

The weekend went pretty well. Dad helped a lot, allowing me to sleep in both mornings and keeping an eye on sleeping children while I went to Tally one day to Target. We enjoyed hanging with Luke's side of the family for a birthday party and then we had a lazy sunday(this reminds me of a song..:) ) and ate dinner at Wendy's when Luke got back around dinner time. So glad to have him back!

Kate had her first bottle last night..she did really well. I was wondering how she'd do because this is the longest I've ever waited to give one, but she did great..drank it, and then still wanted to nurse 20 minutes later..haha..such a hardcore eater that one is. No wonder she's gaining like crazy! I don't usually make bottles a habit since I am PRO breastfeeding, but I don't want her to not take one if I ever needed to leave her, or emergency situations..so I give them one every now and then just to make sure they won't refuse one. At least its breastmilk in the bottle. :)

We are dining with Luke's parents tonight..to enjoy some red beans and rice and stewed chicken. Good Belizean food!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

You know, the other night at Elizabeth's I was in the living room with Olivia and she brought me the remote and said she wanted to watch Spongebob. So Josh looks for the cartoon channels, and lo and behold, Spongebob is on!! We were amazed that she knew it would be on at that time, so maybe your theory is correct!

Anonymous said...

Chase just likes the opening song of Spongebob then he is done. Haha. Lucky me!