Friday, July 10, 2009

My right hand man..

Is leaving again this weekend to go back to ATL so that he can draw some plans for a guy up there. He can't do it here since he doesn't have Auto Cad on this computer..I'm sad because he's leaving tonight and not coming back till Sunday..so our whole weekend will be spent apart and it will be back to the work week when he returns so I won't have gotten any real family time with him in before...which always makes me sad, not to mention he'll be gone for 2 nights this time instead of 1 like last time. I'm still running on a large amount of hormones and even writing this makes me want to sob. I don't know how people do it when their spouses go away for longer periods of time. I know you usually just make do and do the best, but still...emotionally its hard.

Monday, Luke went and played vollyball...it was fun to watch. Wednesday Dustin came over and made us Potstickers for dinner. Very yummy and we enjoyed his company. Then last night Josh and Stephanie came over and we hung out with them over some Pioneer Woman's apple dumplings. Tomorrow, I'll be heading over to Luke's cousin's house for a birthday party for her son. Should be fun, my only hesitation is just handling the 3 kids by myself while out. You just never know how they will react when out in public.

I'm definitely getting homesick now. I'm still loving being close to family and friends, but I'm really wanting routine back and all the familiarities of your own home.

I think Kate's acne is finally clearing up!! Hooray...I can't believe she's 6 weeks old now. Time goes by so quickly.

1 comments:

The Nealey's said...

Girl no need to worry bout Saturday, you will have more help then you know what to do with ..haha! You can just toss me a child and I will look after them :) hehe! It will be fun and they will have LOTS to do and play with :) I think Josh and Stephanie are coming too!
Love you..p.s. Luke could of came over and used josh's Auto Cad...I'm sure he needs all his blocks and stuff though