My kids are all napping. We were gone most of the day to Tallahasse with Susan F(my mother in law) to get Kate some much needed clothes(the poor girl is in size 6 months of Target's clothing!). I threw away/gave away a lot of Olivia's stuff when she outgrew it, so we didn't have much for her to grow into...but now she's got some stuff..yay! Had lunch at Chili's and Susan saw some old friends there, and when we went to leave the waitress said that the two little old ladies had paid for our lunch!! We were both stunned and oh so thankful for such sweet generosity. Neither one of us had to pay..haha..so nice. May the Lord return the blessing on them.
Tried to go to what used to be the Once Upon a child there and they no longer carry any used clothing for kids! Ugh..it was like my favorite place to go and now its just new furniture and the such. Lame. So we went to Target, cause they have such reasonably priced clothing that actually lasts for a while. However, with all this driving and going, Kate never really slept the whole time we were gone, so she was soo cranky and sleepy when we got home. I have a feeling I won't hear from her for a couple hours.
Last night we ate dinner out with the Fletcher's. They treated us to Applebee's and had Jessica(my sister in law) watch the kids(minus Kate) for us. Came back and played Seven Up, Seven down. We had fun and we always end up laughing about something funny..
Soooo glad its the weekend!! I can't wait to have my hubby back and not working for the moment. :)
Friday, July 24, 2009
Sweet sleep..
Posted by Fletchymama at 4:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I think I am going to cry now that I just read Once upon a child no longer carries clothing! Are they NUTS, moms all over raved about that place! Why would they do such a stupid thing as to STOP selling awesome used clothes?
Post a Comment