Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Random info..

-- This visit Noah had with our family friend Dr. was the first one he's had since he was 9 months. Olivia hasn't been since she was 3, Kate has only been once to get her PKU testing done. I just don't go to them unless they are needed.

-- I still haven't gotten my crown put back on since I lost it. I know, I know..its weird, but odds are I'm going to have to replace it, and we just don't have $600+ to get a new one right now.

-- While I'm in a slightly less then comfortable position, I really love nursing while laying down. Kate's all snuggled into me and we make lots of good eye contact..to me its why I love nursing.

-- I cannot wait to start walking/jogging/running when I get home. My tread mill will not believe how much I'm using it. :)

-- My body is literally ALWAYS hungry right now. I only need around 500 extra calories to sustain my milk supply, but apparently all my calorie consuming makes my milk fatty cause my kids are always chunky. haha..

--I'm still wearing my maternity pants because I don't want to buy pants in a bigger size when I'm headed towards weight loss. Its true what they say, with your first you can't wait to wear maternity clothes, with your second you wear your regular ones as long as you can, and with the 3rd maternity clothes ARE your regular clothes. :)

-- Cannot fall asleep before like 11:30...try as I may, my body won't let me. So I'm usually a tired mama the next morning, and yet still can't fall asleep till late..Its weird.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I really, really love nursing while laying down! That's one of the main reasons I kept trying to get her back to nursing. I just couldn't give the snuggling up just yet!

Anonymous said...

I love your quote on the maternity clothes. Ain't that the truth? I am showing faster this time around and I so do not want to put those big clothes on quite yet!