Thursday, July 30, 2009

Why is it..

That when you have lots to post about you don't? And when you don't have much to post on you do? Then by NOT blogging when there is stuff to blog about you get totally overwhelmed and don't end up blogging anything at all, which only compounds the situation.

We are here for 3 more days then we are headed back to our beloved home which I never thought I would be SOO excited to see. :) Our cat is going to be so unbelievably needy when we get back.

Today Kate was a whole 'nother child. She barely napped, and wanted to eat NONE STOP, and if she wasn't being fed she was cranky and crying for most of it. I think she may be going through a growth spurt and is trying to nurse a lot to make up for it. I'll be thankful to have my sweet baby back when this is over, despite the fact that she is definitely my more high needs baby compared to the other two. But it also doesn't help that we don't have a bouncy seat, or swing or anything really to entertain her while we are here. She's kind of at the age where she can enjoy those a bit more. Although she did do really well at Wal-mart today when I went. She rode in the cart the whole time.

Looking forward to seeing my sister and BIL this weekend! Its been like 6-7 weeks since I've seen them...

0 comments: