Yeah, so 6 weeks has come and gone and thats when I was planning on starting to cut back on calories and start working out. Well, I don't have my treadmill, so I'll just have to work the Wii Fit while here till I get back home, but the calorie counting is hard to do while cooking for Dad too. I'm better on snacks at least, opting for fresh fruit and trail mixes that are low in calories. But I am SOO hungry. I'm more hungry now then I was while pregnant. No wonder I put on some weight after Noah was born! I'm trying to learn the balance between eating right and not cutting out everything I find yummy, and not binging. :)
Olivia was really helpful today. I wanted to make note because she isn't always...today she helped fold ALL the cloth wipes in the diaper load, put clothes away for me, held Kate while I needed to do something,and put all the toys away.
Noah's started his first round of antibiotics this week. Its sad, cause we've made it almost 2 1/2 years without any sort of medication outside of Tylenol. The other day we noticed a little tiny rash...which I didn't think much of, but it got bigger, crustier and redder. So we had our family Dr. here in Thomasville look at it and he said to watch it and let him know if it got worse...well it did. We took him back and he thinks its quite possibly Impetigo..so not only is he on that, but a sort of prednisone due to something else going on with his skin. Please pray for his healing and that it doesn't spread to any of us. It hasn't so far, so I'm praying!!
I think Kate may be going through a growth spurt. All she wants to do if she's awake is nurse....I love our nursing relationship but growth spurts are physically draining for me. You'd think all that sitting and nursing wouldn't be tiring, but it is! I'll be happy when she slows up a bit..
We had pizza for dinner tonight...so I might need to up the anty on Wii Fit tonight. :)
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Diet, what diet?
Posted by Fletchymama at 7:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Bless your heart. I have a friend who has gone over five years never having given any of her kids antibiotics, and she finally had to recently with one of them. Don't beat yourself up, it's what they're for! The problem is only when we OVERuse them, and you obviously aren't. I hope he gets all better soon!
Post a Comment