Saturday, June 27, 2009

I nursed in public!!

Ok, so it was in a dark theater and I did have a blanket over me, but still! It was the first time I haven't gone to the bathroom or the car..and I'm just proud. Its a start and hopefully seeing that this is my third I'll gain more confidence and be able to do it more and hopefully not just in a dark theater.

We went and saw Transformers 2 in Tally last night and it was great! Not sure why no one likes it..Kate only nursed once and then slept the rest of the time...so it was a nice evening out. :)


We've been in T'ville for a week and a half. I'm really loving seeing family, but I'm partially starting to get homesick. I want my bed back...haha..But I don't know when the next time we'll be down will be, so I'm trying to really soak it all in and enjoy the time here. I also miss my diaper sprayer..haha..I find it so gross to leave Noah poo on a diaper. Makes the washing machine have to work so much harder to get them clean.

2 comments:

BParrish said...

Congratulations! You just discovered one of the many things that makes nursing so convenient and easy.

Anonymous said...

My sister nurses EVERYWHERE. Church, the park, restaurants, you name it, she's probably nursed there!