Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sorry..

I've been MIA recently..having a third has made things a little busier and my little sweet girl is a for sure mama's girl and doesn't want me to put her down much. She's lost some weight too, so I'm trying to get as many feedings in as I can which kind of cuts down on having much time to do other things..haha..

Working on the birth story for those interested, but like I said, its taking me longer then I thought it would. So many details I don't want to forget so I'm trying to include a lot.

Off to make dinner for the first time in a while. :)

2 comments:

BParrish said...

Did out your sling so she can be close and free up your hands. Studies show they gain weight faster when spending a lot of time on the mom....probably because they cry less.

CheekyChicken said...

Your mw probably knows, but those biggin's lose weight like that and don't gain as quickly. At least all three of mine did. ;) They have never reached the "double their birth weight by x weeks" goal or any of that.

Can't wait to read that birth story!!

She's beautiful!

Missi
www.audacitermatris.com