Saturday, June 13, 2009

First day..

Of having the kids all by myself. Luke has run errands before, but nothing over an hour or so...So far, so good. Hopefully it stays that way.

God's providing. Luke's parents are wanting their garage re-done and they want my Dad and Luke to do it for them. So most likely, we'll all be headed down in a week or so to do that. It will be nice to be in T'ville for longer then a weekend. Makes it a lot easier to fit in time with people that way. Dad also has another possible project that would require help from another guy and so Luke will most likely be helping him there too...

Tomorrow is Luke and I's 6th anniversary. Its soo hard to believe we've been married this long, but I'm so happy. I know tons of people are married longer then this, but in this day and age, 6 years is nothing petty. :) We will be going out to dinner tomorrow evening and just enjoying it. Its Sat. and I still don't have a card or any kind of gift for him...guess I'll be making an outing today. :)

Kate's doing well, and the kids are adjusting. They are both learning to be gentle and Kate's learning how to just roll with the punches(not literally!..haha). Yesterday I vacuumed and she slept through the whole thing...something neither of my first two did. I guess all that vacuuming in my pregnancy got her used to the noise..now if the quiet talking that Luke and I do when we go to bed wouldn't bother her so much..haha.

2 comments:

The Nealey's said...

Oh I so want to come see you guys when you are here! Let me know if you are up for it and I can plan on coming to T'ville! I can't believe ya'll are about to celebrate 6 years, that's so cool! Our last anniversary I didn't buy a card, but I just wrote Josh a letter. It was better then a card..haha! Just a thought in case you didn't feel up to leaving :)
Love you

BParrish said...

I'm so sad that you might come stay at my house and I won't get to be there. I'm sure Livvy and Noah will be confused that Nana isn't there either! Give all three big kisses for me. I miss you all.