Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Today was a long day..

I thought it was going to start well, but Noah decided to throw his paci out of the pack-n-play he's been sleeping in while here and wouldn't lay off the "Mommy...." that he kept saying cause he wanted me to retrieve it for him. (This was after I had put him BACK in the PNP due to his sister letting him out and them playing in the bedroom by themselves..never a good thing). So instead of waking up Kate every time I got out of bed, I gave up and got up...then Noah wouldn't eat the cereal I gave him and proceeded to throw and hour long tantrum. NO JOKE...I ended up putting him in the living room in my parents house that has a door and letting him cry(this was of course, after I had disciplined him).

At least he stopped and we went about our day. Kate was pretty good all morning, not too fussy and Liv didn't break anything. :) Lunch went well, Luke, Kate and I went and picked up Arby's for lunch, and enjoyed it...then Kate decided she was sleepy when the big kids were! Score..so I did what I needed to and then slipped into my room to lay down..I got an hour and 15 minute nap...just enough to feel better. Luke called and wanted me to bring the kids swimming at his parents, so I wrangled the bunch up, put on bathing suits and nursed the wee one. They swam for a while, then we went to Wal-mart to get some groceries for the week...Came home, ate pizza, and put the kids to bed...now I'm pooped and should be going to bed, but I don't want to. Luke is going back to ATL tomorrow to check in on the cat, get mail, water plants, get a few things we forgot...and he isn't coming back till Thursday..and I'm nervous about losing my right hand man overnight..have I mentioned how much he does for me and how LOST I am without him..?! Not to mention...I'm still a hormonal mess and it makes for a needy me..and I don't like being alone....so sleeping by myself is depressing to me. I may have to move Kate from the PNP and put her in bed with me just so I won't be alone. (How sad am I??)

Hoping to go get to see Transformers this week!! Hooray!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Nathan has been on the road for work a lot lately. I can't stand being alone at night! I could care less during the day because I'm so used to it, but I end up staying really late because I don't want to go to bed alone. Hope it goes ok! I'm in town so if you need me, give me a call!

Erin Fielding said...

Oh yeah I was going to tell you guys if you need us to run over and check on the cat while you're gone we can.