Thursday, October 22, 2009

Haven't felt like it..

Like blogging..sometimes I find it theraputic and other times it feels like a chore.

Yesterday we went and applied for WIC. Both of us were hesitant because I thought there was a lot more work involved and didn't think it would really offset our groceries that much, but boy was I was wrong! I mean, I will still have to buy a lot of food, but we are getting SOO much food a month. 12 gallons of milk a month(ok, who freakin drinks this much a month?!), 105 oz of cereal, eggs, bread, fruit and veggies, cheese, beans, peanut butter...the list goes on. I can't even imagine how much this will help out. Kate goes back in 2 months to start getting baby food, she'll be getting like 60-something jars of baby food a month, which is just a crazy amount of help. We feel so thankful and blessed...and my little ones did great at the certification..they had to have their iron tested and they didn't fuss or cry about it at all..However it does make grocery shopping more complicated cause its a lot more thought put into it..haha..

We decided to all go out this week to Macaroni Grill and it ended up being a disaster. For some reason, the food wasn't all that great and the kids ended up being complete CHILDREN all evening. Speaking of, Noah has been throwing the worst tantrums while out in public. Olivia really never did that and if she did she was easy enough to deal with...Noah doesn't give a rip if we do anything, we've bribed, threatened, taken him out and spanked him...and it hasn't effected him..Not sure what to do to help stop him when he does it.

0 comments: