You have a great day and then the following day feels like everything is going wrong. If I were to step back and look at my day, I'm sure I wouldn't feel so emotional and crabby about it, but in the moment I am oh so easily swept up in a mix of pity parties and tantrums. Both mine and the kids! ;)
Today started off weird cause Kate got up a lot earlier then usual even though the other two were still sleeping...but I made it better by accomplishing two errands that needed to be run, and Starbucks was one of those stops, which always always helps make me feel better. But then no one wanted to take a nap till around 3:30, when I gave up and just sent them to their rooms regardless of whether they were sleeping or not. I think Noah went to sleep, but Olivia just stompes around makes tons of loud noise no matter how much I discipline. Then I talked to Luke and he said he got hit today with a board at work and had a nice gash on his nose...which I was less then nice about cause instead of being concerned with his well being I was upset about how my Aunt is coming on Sunday to snap a few photo's of us and that his beat up nose will be in the shot...I'm so immature...Kate's been crying all afternoon, and only 2 1/2 of the loads out of 6 are folded, and my dog just chewed up my ONLY pair of comfortable headphones which I was using for working out everyday...and Dad and Luke are having a super long day out at work today..
Ok, I've ranted..I'm done.
Our date night last night was good though..however, I don't want to see that movie ever again, and I'm not so sure I liked having dinner while watching a movie..kind of takes away from enjoying conversation...we've learned our lesson. :)
I'm hoping tomorrow is better...
Friday, October 30, 2009
I hate it when..
Posted by Fletchymama at 5:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
tomorrow WILL be better. although i'm sad and sorry today was crummy. lots of love, my friend. see you SOON!
If it makes you feel better...after asking if nathan was ok, I would have been upset about it being in the pictures. Like if Nathan gets sunburn, which happens a good bit, before we were going out of town for a special thing of taking pictures I get upset because I buy him sunscreen and remind him to use it and he wont. hahaha
Post a Comment