I have officially contacted a photographer to take a few pictures of us at Thanksgiving when I'm down in T'ville. I'm pretty excited we haven't had family pictures taken since way before I was even pregnant with Kate..so we've changed a good bit. :) Which means I have 3ish weeks..and I'm trying to lose just a wee bit of weight before we go down. I know I probably won't lose enough to actually see a difference in the pictures, but at least I will KNOW that I was thinner..haha..and I've decided to push myself..something I don't normally do. As soon as it hurts or its inconvenient or I just don't want to, I give up...the last 3 days I've been super persistant in pushing myself. LOTS of Wii Fit, allowing THEM to pick my routine so that I'm forced to do things I may not have chosen myself, and also walking/running on the treadmill. I started with just walking 1.5 mules and decided that I still felt too good, so yesterday I walked 3 miles and ran a half mile(so 3.5 all together). I was mildly sore today, but nothing bad at all..so today I walked like 2 and ran 1.2 miles(so 3.2)...feeling a little bit more pushed today. I'm also lifting weights..I actually FEEL good despite the workout burn, something that I've never really felt...so thats nice. I decided that watching a movie while working out REALLY helped...while I like LOUD music while running, I get bored silly by just listening to music while walking..
God's shaking up things recently spiritually for us and we are feeling even more driven to a need for deepness...but we are still trying to figure out where that leads us next and what it looks like. Its a frustrating place to be in.
Kate had a Ped. visit yesterday and I let them give her two vaccines. We aren't exactly anti-vaccine, but anti the way they go about giving them so many so fast...she's 5 months as of yesterday so we decided she could have two..they were her firsts ever and she did soo good, seriously didn't blink an eye at the first one and only cried for like 15 seconds with the second...and had acted like her normal self ever since...we are thankful that God's hand has been over her through it all..Thankfully her ear infection is cleared up and her lungs still sounded great, so now we should just be on a regular check up basis now..yay!
Tonight my loving Father and sister are going to watch the kiddos for Luke and I while we go out and have a date without children.. I seriously don't think we have had one since just after Valentines day...its been that long. I'm so excited and can't wait to go...we're going to go to a dinner and a movie place where they serve the dinner while eating. Should be a interesting...I think we decided on Law Abiding Citizen..its a good thing Luke married a girl who likes more masculine movies. :)
Thursday, October 29, 2009
I'm trying...
Posted by Fletchymama at 12:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I wanna see that movie too!
Which two vaxs did you get? Are you trying to do the Sears schedule?
Good for you! Hope that you are able to see results!! I just kicked it into a high gear myself by trying to work out more and really watching what I eat more than ever. I want to loose before getting pregnant and if start trying in January, that is coming soon!
Have fun on yalls date! That is so awesome that even though Luke hasnt has a job, God has still provided so much that you haven't had to worry and can even do stuff like this! Dates are very important for a married couple.
Post a Comment