Thursday, October 15, 2009

Misc...

Cause I'd have to google how to really spell the whole word. Just being honest. :)

This week has been weird feeling for me...not sure why. Tuesday morning someone wanted to come earlier in the morning to get something I was selling on Craigslist. Always happy to oblige that and she even bought two of the things I had listed, at the price I was asking which is always nice! Then vacuumed, swept, washed 2 loads of laundry. Yesterday I had to take Kate back to the Dr's office for a follow up visit on her chest stuff, they said she sounded a lot better and didn't need to do the x-ray they thought might be needed, so yay! But we found out she had an ear infection, most likely due to all this other stuff she's been dealing with, which explains why she was up ever 2-3 hours for the prior 2 nights..Then we hosted a home group at our house for the evening and had chili, worshiped together and then played a game. Also enjoyed some banana pudding..yummy.

Kate slept soo much better last night, so I'm hoping the meds are helping.

Today my goal is to get Olivia back into the school grove at least for today and tomorrow and we'll try and start up again on Monday. I'm thankful for this year to kind of learn without the pressure of having to formally do school every day. It eases her and me both into it and learning how to schedule it in every day, which is easier said then done with two smaller children.

I love when Olivia randomly takes photos with my camera and produces pictures like this:


She's crazy...and note all the random things around my television. Cloth wipes, glue sticks, deoderant?!, a wet pull up?!, and all the lovely fingerprints on my tv....ah, the life of a family of 5.

Here's a picture of three of the fellas from last night. They were all being silly so getting a decent shot was crazy, but this one was pretty good. :)

2 comments:

BParrish said...

I think I know that fella on the left. He used to live here.

Kelly said...

Good pic of Ty and Luke holding hands... hahaha