So I'm this member of a thing called BzzAgent..you sign up, take a couple survey's and then they pick Campaigns for you. They send you a whole kit full of coupons and products to try, review and give out to other people. I love it..its fun getting to try products and get to leave feedback and tell people about them.
This past week I got sent 5 packs of Orbit Gum(in different flavors) and a whole bunch of B1G1 free coupons for them. We've really enjoyed testing out the flavors and sharing the stuff with friends. My favorite is their BubbleMint. It taste almost exactly like Double Bubble but with a minty flavor too. Its hard to describe..haha..
There is no benefit to me in terms of getting paid or "I get points if you join" type thing..its just for fun and getting to try out stuff...so no worries. I'm not trying to hit anyone up..haha...but if anyone wants a B1G1 coupon for their gum let me know and I'd be happy to mail you one! :)
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Bzzz....
Posted by Fletchymama at 1:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
glad you've enjoyed your almost-stolen gum :) haha.
Post a Comment