Thursday, August 26, 2010

Giving credit where credit is due.

I have been praying for healing and restoration of my teeth forever it seems. Its been a source of discouragement for a long time in the face of nothing happening and to have to almost admit defeat and put large sums of money down on my teeth. I seriously think my mouth is worth over 10,000 dollars. NO JOKE. Through it all though God's really brought me around and has given me the grace to deal with it.

When I went in today for fillings #1+2 out of 4, he got in there and said "Oh, there isn't a cavity in this tooth..We must have just seen wrong". Call it what you want, a glinch on the screen, a smudge on an x-ray. I choose to give glory to the One who made my teeth. Who is THE Restorer. I will give Him praise because He deserves it(in the good and the bad!). It may not seem like much, but I will take every victory I can get. Now if the other 2 would just close up, that'd be nice! :)

1 comments:

BParrish said...

Amazing and wonderful! How sweet to do that for you...